ART SPACE Interior Award is a Ukrainian open competition in design and architecture of residential and public buildings.
Award completion ORGANIZING COMMITTEE:
- FREEDOM Company,
- FAKTURA.UA Company,
- LIW SPA technology,
- Roche Bobois and ID interior design
Project manager: Angelica Garusova.
The purpose of the competition:
to identify the best projects on the Ukrainian market, create an image of Ukrainian design and encourage designers and architects, who made the most significant contributions into developing of modern interior.
The starting date for sending applications: September 12th 2016.
- Professionals in the field of design and architecture: architects, designers, decorators, architect and design bureaus are eligible for participation in the competition.
- Fully implemented projects of residential and public buildings within two recent years can participate.
- The project objects for participation should be sent to the project manager, Angelika Garusova email@example.com
- The candidate selection process has two stages.
- The expert panel of the Competition classifies the project nominations. In additional nominations all project works, declared in professional nominations, can participate.
- The Interior Award ART SPACE partners can introduce additional nominations, where all project objects, declared in professional nominations can participate.
- One participant can submit several projects in each nomination.
- The prize winners receive awards for one nomination.
- The Interior Award ARTSPACE Organizing Committee selects the members of the Experts Panel and European Jury.
- The Award competition is held once in two years. Start of the Competition of each consecutive year is the date of the end of the previous one.
- All project works will be displayed on the website of ART SPACE Interior Award artspace.ua.
The dates for application submission: September 22nd 2016 – August 10 2017.
Submission process and conditions:
- Only implemented projects are considered. The implementation period: 2015-2016-2017.
- The projects should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or uploaded at the Interior Award webpage.
- The project photo should be sent in JPG 1024X768 format and in case if the project is selected for final of the competition, the photo should be in a good TIF format resolution for printing.
- The photos of the project should be from professional photo shoot.
- The completed application form must be attached to the project.
- Application form:
- Full name of the author or creative team.
- Name of the object, the year of implementation and location.
- Metric area of the building.
- Layout of the building.
- General description of the project.
The selection of the nominees and prize winners of ART SPACE Interior Award
- The projects are considered and analysed by the Expert Panel. The Expert Panel evaluates the project and classifies the projects into nominations, identifies the nominees for ART SPACE Award.
- The European jury selects the award winners. The jury receives the assessment sheet. The project work, that has the highest score during assessment, is selected as a winner in the nomination.
The results of the competition are announced at the grand Gala concert of ART SPACE Interior Award, the date of the award is announced by the Organizing Committee.
According to the results of ART SPACE Interior Award, ID Interior Design, the general media partner of the event, publishes the catalogue of the nominees.
Dear Sirs, architects and designers!!!
ART SPACE Interior Award event will have a car lottery!
The winner will be detected during the gala concert in September 2017.
You can find information regarding the lottery participation here.
7 Pobedy Ave., Kiev, tel. + 380 67 963 18 20
LIW SPA TECHNOLOGY
Office 35, 28 Mezhygorskaya str., Kiev, tel: +38093 029 92 55
58/1 Barbuda str., Kiev, tel. + 38 (044) 495 51 18
7 Zhilyanskaya str., Kiev, tel. + 38 (044) 287 59 95